Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wow, wow, wow!

I used to design websites for fun. I was terrible with the graphics and appearance of that kind of stuff, I could code a lot better. I haven't designed or worked on a website in a long time, but every now and then I come across a really great site with something that blows my mind.

Take, for instance, dannychoo.com. The site is full of images that show notes on mouseovers, and notes can be added as well if you are a user of the site. My googling led me to Flickr where I tried to upload and post an image to a blog and see if the notes showed up that way. Looks like the code is all Danny's though, but I will need to verify this somehow.

Something like that gets me excited about web designing again, but I have absolutely no time to do anything like that with my current work schedule. Still, I'll stay up for a while trying to figure out how stuff like this works anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment